How are we staying safe and clean?
Anything listed below is to help reduce the spread of Covid-19 and keep you, your furbaby and our employees safe.
Before covid-19, we were and will still continue to:
- Clean floors, counters, equipment and toys on a regular basis.
- Wipe down our credit card machine frequently.
- Washing our hands after interacting with customers and money.
- Provide a bottle of hand sanitizer that we advise every customer to use after they have handled the credit card machine.
- Only allowing one customer inside at a time.
- Offer to come out to your car to pick-up/drop-off your fur baby.
Tips For You
- Please wait outside if you see another customer inside if you are concerned for your safety or the safety of others.
- Call ahead and schedule your appointment.
- When you pick up your fur baby, pre book your next appointment.
- Please be patient. As business has picked back up again, we are booked up at least two weeks in advance. This means more customers, longer hours, harder days and less rest. We reccomend that you pre-book your next appointment when you pick up your fur baby.
Thank you to all of our customers who have stuck through with us. We appreciate you and your support.